City Travel Inspiration – #CityTripping 128
Welcome to another week, and another world city trip! Thanks so much to everyone who took part last week – as always it’s a fascinating trip around the world, with new ways to see familiar places and an insight into brand new ones to go onto my wishlist.
Also an apology to everyone who took part last week – I’m still finding my feet with the linky, and have failed horribly to make it to Twitter this past week. SORRY sorry. I’m back on the ball this week, I promise!
So, first up, here’s my favourite city posts from last week, just in case you missed them;
- Ladies What Travel gave us a rundown of 6 of London’s more quirky attractions; I’d never heard of most of them, and am adding a couple to my next London trip.
- Catherine’s Cultural Wednesday’s showed us a weekend in Antwerp – as well as a round up of the finest Baroque architecture and interiors it’s also a really useful one stop guide on getting to, and around, the city.
- Tin Box Traveller took us on a Venice Tour With Young Kids; I’ve been to the city twice, but never attempted it with under 5’s (our youngest was 7 on our first visit, and she basically gave up half way through the day!). This tour for young children sounds the perfect way to get them involved in the city.
So do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to HaveKidsCanTravel.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on both the hosts’ linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @havekidscantrav along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
<p style="padding: 5px;" align="center"><img class="alignnone" title="HaveKidsCanTravel City Tripping" src="http://www.havekidscantravel.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/CityTripping-badge.jpg" alt="Have Kids Can Travel City Tripping travel linky" width="300" height="300" /></p>