City Travel Inspiration – #CityTripping 131
Welcome to another week, and another world city trip! Thanks so much to everyone who took part last week – as always it’s a fascinating trip around the world, with new ways to see familiar places and an insight into brand new ones to go onto my wishlist.
- The Musée D’Orsay has been on my list of things to visit in Paris for so long – huge thanks to Exploring our World for the potted guide.
- Natalie the Explorer’s guide to Bratislava is fascinating, a really enticing insight into a city I’ve never really noticed before.
- And I couldn’t resist it; Catherine’s Cultural Wednesday’s guide to London’s Christmas Shows. I know I said the ‘C’ word, but if you want tickets you need to be booking now, and this is a perfect round up.
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to HaveKidsCanTravel.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on both the hosts’ linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @havekidscantrav along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
Badge code: <p style="padding: 5px;" align="center"><img class="alignnone" title="HaveKidsCanTravel City Tripping" src="http://www.havekidscantravel.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/CityTripping-badge.jpg" alt="Have Kids Can Travel City Tripping travel linky" width="300" height="300" /></p>