City Travel Inspiration – #CityTripping 133
Welcome to another week, and another world city trip! Thanks so much to everyone who took part last week – as always it’s a fascinating trip around the world, with new ways to see familiar places and an insight into brand new ones to go onto my wishlist.
- The Gilberts at Learning Brave visited Nuremberg on a rare kid-free trip. Their account of the visit to the Nazi Rally Grounds is powerful and moving – but once moved on they show the rest of the city is well worth a visit.
- Battling On has shared her Three Things about Barcelona. It’s not your average tour post, it’s an overarching impression of the city which hits to the core of that emotion a city can evoke within you. Plus the smell, obviously…
- Memories of the Pacific has given us a photo walk through New york City – with her tips on The Best Photo Locations in NYC for first time visitors. Brilliant.
So do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to HaveKidsCanTravel.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on both the hosts’ linked post and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @havekidscantrav along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
Badge code: <p style="padding: 5px;" align="center"><img class="alignnone" title="HaveKidsCanTravel City Tripping" src="http://www.havekidscantravel.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/CityTripping-badge.jpg" alt="Have Kids Can Travel City Tripping travel linky" width="300" height="300" /></p>